Here's how it works
With WorldStrides Rewards, you receive Rewards Points every step of the way during your travel program. From the initial trip promotion to student sign-ups to referring another teacher to WorldStrides, points are deposited into your account for each action that you take. Points can be redeemed as your travel date approaches or saved and carried over from year to year. These Rewards Points act as a flexible currency that can be redeemed for a variety of items including cash, gift cards, travel scholarships, and even additional trips for you.
How you earn rewards:
- Earn points for each full-paying traveler that travels with you. The bigger your group, the more points you’ll earn. It’s that simple!
- Receive point bonuses when your group size reaches certain thresholds.
- Receive even more points when you take part in other seasonal promotions like following our Recipe for Success during your Early Registration Period.
- Earn points for referring other teachers to travel with WorldStrides.
Here are a few other great rewards you get as part of every WorldStrides travel program:
- You travel free with a minimum number of full-paying travelers.
- Earn additional free spots for friends, family members or co-workers as your group grows.
- You and any other educator traveling on your trip can receive up to 35 professional development points / hours for traveling.